Wednesday, December 8, 2010

december ;)

last week.
i thought the interview went well but sadly my supervisor told me that the interviewer cant make a decision.they said they on 50-50.when i ask why, supervisor said that here in exxonmobil have a lot of people who can work.they want someone who has more then just can do job.

i was like...hurm...ok.wat ever.

so my supervisor said there will be another round of interview with resource manager probably another week.

urgh.its hurt soo bad it bring me down.i even think that i dont even want to be part of exxon if they dont want to.

this week.
i wait patiently for the interview.i list down things that i want to speak out.this time around i dont want to left anything out.im ready to sell myself.

monday-manager not around so probably its on wednesday.

wednesday-HR called."I need you to come to level 17 to go for preemployment medical check-up"

me-err...ok.

so here you go a half day medical check up.
so i guess there will be no interview for me.
hoping for the real good news.

2 Comments:

Blogger miszacasian said...

insya allah ;)

December 10, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger @ien said...

insyaAllah... ada rezeki utk Lieza...ini la masa nk show sume skills...soft skills most important...

December 12, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home