Saturday, May 22, 2010

caught in the middle

cast:me,patrick,bruno,adel

situation 1:in the car and past tru the turf club
patrick:oh, we should go and look at the race.
bruno: yes, we should.
me: say nothing.just smile.
adel: aha.nodding head
patrick:so Liza, can you gambling?
me:no, I cant.
patrick:but can Malaysian gambling?
me: yes, they can.Like Chinese they do gambling in Malaysia.
bruno: whats up with all the chinese?
me: ya, its not only chinese, like indian and non muslims, they can gambling.
patrick:do any Muslims gambling in Malaysia?
me: ohh....i dont no!


apa lah aku nak jawab.nak ckp negara islam nih pun benarkan berjudi utk world cup?


situation 2: dinner at the restaurant.
patrick: so liza are you vegetarian?
me:no im not.
patrick:so you can eat meat or chicken? you it meat in malaysia?
me:yes i can.
patrick:so why you cant eat meat here?
patrick,bruno and adel staring at me waiting for my answer.
me:i dont know how to put in in english.but its just that i must eat meat which is properly slaugther.
bruno:ohh...its was like you must kill the chiken or cow in a proper way right?
me:yes.you're right! dlm hati.sib baik mamat nih paham.
bruno: you must like killing the ciken facing the mecca right?
me:something like that.

adohai.situasi camni aku mmg bukan org yg sesuai utk nak explain.

situation 3: still dinner at the restaurant.
patrick:so are people in Malaysia drink beer?
me:adohai.i hate it when i need to answer this type of question. yes.those who non-muslims they drink beer.
patrick:how about you?
me:who? me? no im not.
patrick: ya, you looked like you are not like one.but do they really cant take any?
me:yes, they cant.
patrick:oh...jezzz.is there any muslim drink it?
me:ohh...thats it!aku dh malas nak selindung lagi.Its the religion you know.Let me put it this way.Its like a rule.Everyone tend to break the rule right?you know what im saying? so yes there are some of the muslims who drink.
bruno:hoho...yes.its always like that everywhere.
adel:so what if they break the rule?
me:so you have done a sin then.its a individual thing.its depends on yourself.
bruno: they will like realized someday right that they doing the wrong thing?
me:ohhh...i dont know.

seriusly aku kelu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home