Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not So Cool Cold Storage!


Dear Cold Storage KLCC,

It happened this evening around 7.30pm when I feel hungry and plan to grab a snack at Cold Storage,KLCC before I catch a train headed back home. There was a stall selling fried stuff,pizza and such inside the Cold Storage at the entrance. I'm going for the Pasta Salad at RM3.35. I was freaking hungry so I decide to have a bite and I found out that something was not right with the Pasta Salad.I taste a little bit of it and it was actually stale!

Luckily I'm still in the Cold Storage, I informed the guy who at the counter and the guy kindly said that I can take any food that I want for replacement. So I take 1 Pandan Ayam, RM1.45 and 1 Fish Ball, RM1.50.Total of RM2.95 which I believe fair enough.

So I'm out from Cold Storage walked towards LRT Station.Surprisingly, I was approched by a guy from Cold Storage in front of G2000 Men! He claims he saw me taking food and not paying, so I explain to him what actually happened but he insist asking me to go back into the Cold Storage to get confirmation with the guy who actually said to me that I can take the food for replacement.I was pissed off because not only getting stale food but also being accused as a food stealer! Common, its not like i'm taking anything worth 3K or even 30K!

I respect the guy which I believe a 'pak guard' or something because he actually approached me with a good polite way saying he just doing his job.So I willingly walked back into Cold Storage and I said to the 'pak guard' to ask the guy at the counter himself.The 'pak guard' talking and the counter guy just nodded.The pak guard then give me a glance smile and case closed.While I walked out, I stared at the counter guy and all that i can said "Teruk la korang nih"!

What I actually want to highlight here is that, Cold Storage is selling stale food to customer! Refering to your tagline 'The Fresh Food People' i think its not really fresh afterall! If mamak stalls or other street stalls can be seize by authority how about Cold Storage then?And how about do a little quick investigation with your own staff first before you throw away your energy chasing someone who you think is a RM3 food stealer!

p/s:I'm sending dis to Cold Storage website as a complain.Im giving 1 day.No reply I'll send this to Karam Singh Walia...eh tak...Malay Mail Hotline column! Ya ya...i complained a lot..dats da only thing i'm good at ;P....Oh..please excuse the language and the grammatical error.My English is bad, i know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home