Friday, January 9, 2009

million zillion thanks

my extended birthday celebration....hepy hepy hepy...thank u soooo much eberybuddy.....im just one damn lucky girl....to have each one of u guys in my life....





my super cool 24th birthday present collection (^_^)



thanks...thanks...thanks...to eberybuddy....dayah, jejet, tyna, tee nee, azwa, bang wee, wan, alvit, murni for the luvly steam boat celebration...

fira...thanks ;)

thanks to special sumone...im glad u there wit me sharing my happy moments..

to everyone who wish tru ym, frenster, sms, facebook...

to officemate for bagan lalang birthday celebration...

thanks to everyone who i might forgot to mention ere for the wishes....

thanks again...

thanks 4 da memorable moment...

p/s: pics courtesy from jejet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home